Thursday, 19 July
We received a call yesterday from the oncologist’s office advising us they were canceling the treatment scheduled for today. The reason we were given is they would like to have the results of the lumbar procedure before proceeding further.
Karen remains fatigued and nauseated. The pain is mostly under control with morphine. She is able to get up move around and visit for short periods of time with friends and family.
More as we know it. Until next time …
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Karen we love you and are praying for you. Thank you for always being such a wonderful friend and sister. Love you!
Rebekah
We love you all and are keeping you ever in our prayers. Kristen
Karen & Darrell - please know that you and your family are always in my prayers. Stay strong. Nancy Davis (Tommy's wife)
Darren - I apoligize. I must still be on Spain time. Where did I come up with Darrell??? Da....Perhaps my major faux pas will give you a smile anyway! Hugs to Karen.
Nancy
Post a Comment