Friday, July 27, 2007




I know you are checking in on Karen and she is improving but remains tired and nauseated. I will post more specific information late this weekend. Please pray for healing, relief from the nausea and improved energy.

I would like to dedicate the balance of this update to our friends John and Carol Edmonds pictured above. Carol went to be with the Lord after a brief and sudden illness. She was a healthy, vibrant woman full of zest. She was a child to her parents, a wife, a mother, a sister, a niece, an aunt, a cousin and a friend. She was so much more than I could say here. She was also here one minute and gone the next. Life changes in the blink of an eye. Please pray for the upcoming memorial service and for the large group of people who loved her who are left behind.

Until next time…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know that we are praying...for ALL of you!

♥ Leslie and the AK Crew

P.S. Glad to hear that Jeremy and Jeanna finally made it to ATL. Brandon had a nice "nap" following hs long day of flying. He's recovered fully and is now at UAA. Oh, to be young again. :)