Happy New Year!
Karen had an uneventful infusion of Zometa on Thursday, 29 December. She was not scheduled to see a doctor so after the infusion and blood tests we were on our way.
The next day she was really tired and generally did not feel well. Her energy has returned but over the past few days Karen thinks the lump in her breast has grown larger. There is minimal pain at the site. Also, it is mildly painful to her to raise her arm on that side. This is the same type of pain she had back in May and usually indicates inflammation of the lymph nodes.
Needless to say we’re concerned as this is not what we were hoping to see after less than 4 weeks off chemotherapy. However, God is able, more than able; to accomplish what concerns Karen today!
She has another appointment 05 January 2006 and is scheduled to see Dr. Galleshaw. As always we ask you to join us in prayer asking for wisdom, peace, healing and through it all for God to be glorified.
Thank you for checking on Karen’s progress. Until next time, I leave you with this thought by Marie B. Ray:
We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand - and melting like a snowflake.
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Karen, Marcy and I just prayed for you! I pray that God restores ALL that Satan is trying to take away! I PRAY that you will even reconsider going to Thomaston for the FOR MY LIFE PROGRAM. I will even help to pay for it. We can even pay the $300 in 3-4 increments! I truly believe that GOD has a plan for you....and a testimony for you to SHARE!
Post a Comment