PSALM 23
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; he leads me be side the still waters.
He restores my soul; he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou prepares a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anoint my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
I felt led to read this to Karen, as her breathing continued becoming more shallow a short time before she stepped into the presence of God.
We rejoice for Karen! No more pain, no more tears for her and though we deeply grieve, we hold fast to the hope we have through faith that we will see her again when death comes to us and we stand before God.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
May God be with you and your family as you grieve deeply for Karen. You will absolutely see her again as one by one your family members stand at the feet of our precious lord. How blessed we are to have that promise. And how blessed Karen is to now know what all of us can only dream of and can't even begin to fathom what awaits us at the end of our lives here on this earth. What a beautiful day that will be when we all are able to share this with the loved ones that have left us who we will be with again some day in our beautiful eternal home. God bless you. For I know that with all the comfort you feel with the promises we all have, your hearts still break as it is so hard to get past such an incredible loss. May God be with you in the difficult days ahead. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Darren, Children and Family.
Karen's service was beautiful. The service honored Karen and was a testament to the life she lived here on earth. It was such a Joy to know Karen. I will miss her and the cookies she baked so much....
Alan
Post a Comment