02 December
No doctor appointments this week. I’ve started the second week of round 2 of Xeloda. I am experiencing mild to severe joint pain, fatigue, and nausea. I find the first part of the day is the best. After that I can be doing just fine, then in an instant drop from fatigue or just feeling bad. I can only guess that this is my body’s response to the chemo.
As those who know me well can attest, it is hard for me to sit still. I always work on projects when I am at the doctor’s office. With five little ones there is no time to waste. This time of year just adds to my desire to bake, sew and create gifts for family and friends. So feeling bad is not on my list. Please pray that I will feel better and have renewed energy.
Thursday, December 7th, I go for a Herceptin treatment. I will also be having an echo. This is a routine test which is done every three months to see if my heart is being damaged by the Herceptin.
With the passing of Katie, I reflect on how blessed I am to be here with my family. I know that my recovery is a “miracle”. I can only say that God is not finished with me yet. Thank you for your prayers for Katie and James. Saturday, December 2nd will be the memorial service. Please pray for God’s grace and safe travel for those visiting.
Until next time…
Saturday, December 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment