Thursday, March 2. As you can tell this week’s update was missed. The reason was primarily due to a family trip and no doctor’s visits, although the overriding reason is that I thought Karen had done it and she thought I had.
Karen does have a doctor visit scheduled for 09Mar06. We’ll post an update after this visit. Thanks for checking on Karen’s progress and praying for her.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Karen,
This is Carl's sister, Rebecca. We've been praying for you and you are continually lifted up by our friends at the Chapel down here in Albany. Thank you for the updates. It makes it so much easier to know how to pray and lets me give our church the needed updates. Your web site is even listed in our bulletin this week.
I know you give God all the glory for your testimony of strength and grace, but I still find it amazing - and - very encouraging. Thank you, all of you in your family of seven, for your example of strength amidst great trial. May God continue to bless each of you in ways you cannot imagine.
Our love and prayers are with you.
Because of His Love,
Clay and Rebecca Miller
I just read what was sent and noticed it said, "Anonymous said ."
Funny, I didn't put anonymous. Didn't want you to think I was crazy! ;-)
Have a great day!
Rebecca
Post a Comment