Thursday, 02 February. No doctors visit this week, hooray! The past couple of days have been so beautiful. So the children have been enjoying playing outside. We even had a picnic lunch outside Wednesday.
I have been feeling well with no sign of any adverse side effects from the Zoladex shot. I pray this continues and I improve on this new therapy. My energy has been strong for the past several days so I took time to work with my husband on a few projects around the house. Darren and I have always enjoyed working together. I praise God for the ability and strength to do that right now. I never know from day to day how I will feel so I try to do as much as I physically can into every day. I don’t know what tomorrow holds, but I do know Who holds tomorrow!
I am reminded to be thankful for the things I do every day and the strength to do them. God bless you and thanks for checking on my progress.
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love your website! Who does it for you?
Post a Comment