Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday, 09 February. I’m doing great with another week off from treatment and energy to do most of what I needed to do and even some of the things I wanted to do. There have been no noticeable side effects from the shot. Praise the Lord! The lump in the breast appears to be stable if not a little smaller.

Next week is Herceptin and a visit with Melissa. They will also do a series of blood test that will let them know whether the level of my tumor markers. Please pray for wisdom, direction and peace.

Thanks for stopping by and checking in on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen - We're praying this week will go well for you and that you will get a good report! Thanks for taking time to keep us updated - I click on your link every morning and pray for you and your family.
Cindy