Friday, June 01, 2007

01JUNE07

We hope all who came to the Celebration of Life party had a good time. We certainly did! I plan to post some pictures from the party soon. They will precede this update as they will be dated the day of the party, 30May07.

Karen’s MRI of her head was today and went smoothly. As I was preparing this update we received the results which showed no cancer activity. Praise God! We also received the results of the last tumor marker which increased from 234 to 254. We are hoping the new medication (Tykerb) Karen started today will bring that number down.

Please pray for this new medication to target the cancer cells destroying them completely while leaving healthy cells alone and that she would not experience not ill side affects. I will update you on how she does with this new regimen after the weekend.

Until next time…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news. I have had Karen on my mind all day today and just kept on praying. I read the update and shouted "Praise the Lord". I will continue to pray for you all and pray God blessings on you all. L. Taylor