Sunday, June 17th
Don't forget to call your dad if you still can....
Nothing much has changed since the last update. I still do not feel very good. My energy comes in small bursts and evaporates very quickly. With this new medicine, I feel like I’m starting all over again. I’m experiencing mostly mild but at times, sharp pain in my liver and several other areas of my body. Last week the rash they warned me about hit.
The good news is my oldest sister, Leslie, and her two girls, Shira and Sarah, are here from Alaska. Despite my not feeling well I have so enjoyed my time with them. Also their being here keeps the children busy and I’m able to get a little more rest. We will all miss them when they leave. The plan is for Leslie and Sarah to go home and let Shira visit a bit longer.
My next scheduled doctor’s visit is Thursday, June 28th. Hopefully by then the blood test will reveal whether the Tykerb is helping, but more importantly whether or not my liver can handle this new drug.
Please pray for healing from this rash and strength to get through each day. Thank you for your love, prayers and support.
Until next time . . .
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are always in my prayers. I hope the rash goes away and you have more energy and feel better. May the Lord continue to heal and bless you in the way only He knows you need. Thanks for the update.
L.T.
Post a Comment