Quick update with more detailed information (maps, etc..) available soon. We will have a memorial service for Karen at Royal Baptist Church in Newnan, GA on Sunday, November 4th at 2 P.M.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I AM SO VERY SADDENED BY YOUR NEWS...PLEASE KNOW U HAVE ANGELS ON EARTH PRAYING FOR YOU AND THE CHILDREN EACH AND EVERY DAY...WE PRAY FOR HEALING, COMFORT, STRENGTH TO CARRY YOU ALL THRU THIS TIME OF SORROW....THE STARS ARE SHINING AS KAREN HAS PASSED INTO A BETTER PLACE, HER HALO IS BRIGHTER AS SHE HAS ENTERED ANOTHER LIFE WITH OUR DEAR LORD AND SAVIOR. YOUR ANGEL IN KC, MO....JEN MILLER
If there is ANYTHING in this world that I can do for any of you, please don't hesitate to call on us! We love you and are praying earnestly for you! God never fails! Love, Melissa and Carson Beach
Hi I am an old friend of the family, and I am also sad, but blessed to know that Karen is safe in the arms of Jesus, and it won't be long until we all are together at the feet of Christ, and rejoicing forever; if I can be of any help to your family, please let me know; our prayers for God's Mercy and Grace are with you. Larry and Susan Wiseman http://larrywiseman.com http://thetributelady.com
I have checked this blog regularly and am sorry for the grief you and your children have. I know Karen is in the best place now with Jesus who has prepared a place for her. I visited with Karen and the children when we were visiting my parents in May. Hopefully, we can see you all in December or January when we are in Georgia again.
Cancer is so limited... It cannot cripple love It cannot shatter hope It cannot corrode faith It cannot destroy peace It cannot kill friendship It cannot suppress memories It cannot silence courage It cannot invade the soul It cannot steal eternal life It cannot conquer the spirit.
6 comments:
I AM SO VERY SADDENED BY YOUR NEWS...PLEASE KNOW U HAVE ANGELS ON EARTH PRAYING FOR YOU AND THE CHILDREN EACH AND EVERY DAY...WE PRAY FOR HEALING, COMFORT, STRENGTH TO CARRY YOU ALL THRU THIS TIME OF SORROW....THE STARS ARE SHINING AS KAREN HAS PASSED INTO A BETTER PLACE, HER HALO IS BRIGHTER AS SHE HAS ENTERED ANOTHER LIFE WITH OUR DEAR LORD AND SAVIOR. YOUR ANGEL IN KC, MO....JEN MILLER
If there is ANYTHING in this world that I can do for any of you, please don't hesitate to call on us! We love you and are praying earnestly for you! God never fails! Love, Melissa and Carson Beach
Hi I am an old friend of the family, and I am also sad, but blessed to know that Karen is safe in the arms of Jesus, and it won't be long until we all are together at the feet of Christ, and rejoicing forever; if I can be of any help to your family, please let me know; our prayers for God's Mercy and Grace are with you.
Larry and Susan Wiseman
http://larrywiseman.com
http://thetributelady.com
Thank you for sharing the pictures of your beautiful family
Darren,
I have checked this blog regularly and am sorry for the grief you and your children have. I know Karen is in the best place now with Jesus who has prepared a place for her. I visited with Karen and the children when we were visiting my parents in May. Hopefully, we can see you all in December or January when we are in Georgia again.
Debra Gourley
Karen is rejoicing,
We are grieving,
God is with us both.
Post a Comment