Monday, 05 March - Update on Tumor Markers.
I'm very pleased to share a good report on the tumor markers. They have dropped from 329 to 211 in the past 6 weeks! Praise God! Karen’s energy levels have continued to improve and she is enjoying a week free of chemotherapy. Thank you to everyone who faithfully keeps up with her health situation and lifts her and the rest of us up in prayer.
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WOOTYLUJAH!
What a beautiful new picture of your precious children! We are praising the Lord for the good news about your tumor markers and your renewed strength and energy! So glad to hear that you've been able to enjoy more normal everyday activities with your family. God is so good!
What a wonderful picture of your family - including the dog ... and what's even more wonderful is your good news regarding the tumor markers. Another testimony to God's wonders. You're always in our prayers. The Sullivans ... Ocala FL
Yes indeed! A wonderful picture! I just wanted to let Karen and Darren know that they serve as inspiration to many of us. Reading about your ups and downs and the way you deal with issues that come up reminds me to count my many blessings! Martha
Hi Karen- found your blog through Jen Ireland's web site. I wanted to let you know about a great place in Kansas City called the House of Hope and Healing- it's a prayer ministry of World Revival Church full of faith and power that sees results daily. You can call for prayer at 1-877-804-LIFE- check out the web site at worldreivalchurch.com thanks.
YES!!! AWESOME NEWS!
Even though you called me with the results, it's so GREAt to see it in print...what a testimony of God's faithfulness, grace and blessing in your life!
I LOVE the new picture of my nieces and nephews--ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE--and ALL OF YOU, of course, even if you and Darren aren't in the pic. :)
Gotta get back in the bed--Doctor's orders...haha!--and rest this ol' bod of mine. But I've (hopefully) taken my last dose of Percocet. I'm praying that the Tylenol & Ibuprofen will do the trick now that I'm 24 hrs post-op.
I'll talk with you soon.
My love to all,
♥ Leslie
Post a Comment