With no doctor’s visit this week, we have been enjoying the lovely fall weather. This time of year always gets me in the mood for baking. I promised some nurses at the doctor’s office that I would make cookies for everyone. So I have been busy baking and freezing cookies for my next doctor’s visit. Of course, my family had to taste test.
My oldest nephew, Brandon, has returned from an extended visit in Texas. He turned to the big 20 last Friday. I can hardly believe that I have a nephew that is twenty. The kids love him so much. Rachel, who is very shy, thinks he hung the moon. Every night he carries her to bed and tucks her in. Then he zooms Zachary off to bed.
I have also been working on some craft projects with Brandon. After the kids go to bed, we get out the Knifty Knitters and go to work. We are having a blast.
Darren and the children, including Daisy, are doing great. I’m so glad that I feel well enough to do most things now. Please continue to pray for God’s healing.
Until next week…
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YOU can hardly believe you have a nephew who's 20...what about ME?? I can't believe I have a son who's 20! I'm pretty sure I'm MUCH too young for such a thing to be true...LOL! :)
Glad to hear Brandon's having such a blast there! And not to put a damper on the fun my nieces and nephews are having with him, but...his siblings are missing him and are anxious for him to get back up here to Alaska!
The snow's flyin' and the ski hill will be open soon (but probably not 'til Brandon gets back here to help get everything ready for opening day...yay!), though definitely NOT soon enough for MY POWDER HOUNDS...haha!
Come ski with us?!?!?! :)
My love to ALL of you,
~Leslie
Post a Comment