October 09
UPDATE! I received a call from Dr. Galleshaw’s office. Our prayers are being answered. My tumor marker dropped from 342 to 316. Praise the Lord! This is a 26 point drop and headed in the right direction. Without chemotherapy!!!!!
I ask that you continue to pray for my tumor marker to drop which at this point is a direct correlation to the cancers growth. God made my body and we are asking Him to use my immune system to heal my body giving me a long life here to influence my children and be a testament to His power.
Thank you for lifting me up in prayer.
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOO HOO! Praise the Lord and Amen! I am beyond thrilled.
Karen, that's absolutely wonderful. We will keep you in our prayers and it's marvelous that they appear to be working!
YESSS!!! This is a direct, and WONDERFUL, answer to prayer...GOD IS GOOD!
Praise the Lord for good news...I will pass the word along!
My love to you and the rest of the GA Crew,
Leslie...and the rest of the AK Crew :)
P.S. The new pics are fabulous! THINK PINK!!
What great news! Boost that immune system. It's already been programmed to heal! Send your friend Katie to us so we can give her some literature about glyconutrients, unless you've already shared the technology with them. www.livingsugars.com
770-898-1075
We continue to pray for God's will to be perfected in your life. The pictures are great! Love to all the kids and Darren from all 9 of us!
The Stroup Coop
III John 2
Karen,
I shared the good report with my SS class Sunday. We rejoice with you and will continue to believe for next good report.
What a beautiful picture and you and your family.
...yeah,though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death...fear no evil.
Post a Comment