Thursday, September 21, 2006

September 21st


No doctor’s today. Karen has an appointment to see the Nephrologist (kidney doc) tomorrow morning. Hopefully he will tell us Karen’s kidney function has improved or at least stabilized.

We received the results of the latest tumor marker test. The downside is it went up again from 332 to 342. The upside is it didn’t increase as much as last time. Please pray for the complete destruction of all cancerous cells in Karen’s body, peace in the midst of the storm and wisdom.

Overall, Karen is feeling "ok" and we coninue to try to enjoy life as it's given ... one day at a time.

To everyone who keeps up with this blog and faithfully prays for Karen and our family, THANK YOU. Time spent in prayer is never wasted.

Until next week…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen,
It was great to see your smiling face and talk with you on Sunday! Dr. Mercola has some interesting articles on Herceptin and Tamoxifen and recommends other things to help. Go to www.mercola.com and type in either one of those drugs and read some of the articles. I think you'll find them very informative and helpful. Well, keep up the good work and know we love you and are praying for total healing from the Lord. It's a blessing to know that there are so many who are uplifting you during this time. Blessings from all 9 of us!

Doug and Amy Stroup
McDonough, GA
sugarsthatheal@juno.com
doug@livingsugars.com
770-898-1075

sugar said...

Hello Isherwood family...
I continually think of you and pray for you...ALL! Love, Tammy

Anonymous said...

I entered my first comment at the bottom of the page, not being sure how! I have no time right now but did have my SS class pray. I am glad to hear this latest report which is a good report which is what I will believe for the Oct. 5th appointment.