Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Update from Misty

Karen is being admitted to the hospital today. She has been vomitting blood as well as having blood in her stool. I don't know too much beyond that. I am not even certain of which hospital she is in. I think it is Northside since that is the hospital that her oncologist is affiliated with. Please pray for her and the family as they endure yet another hospital visit/stay. Thank you so much for checking in on them.
Misty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Karen, Darren and family (all of you!)...Please know that we're praying for you and you're in our thoughts. I'm living proof that God is in the miracle business, so hang in there!

Lifting you up to Him,
Darlene and Tom Schreiber

Anonymous said...

Our prayer ...

Heavenly Father, giver of life and health: Comfort and relieve your daughter Karen, and give your power of healing to those who minister to her needs, that she may be strengthened in her weakness and have confidence in your loving care; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

Love to you all ... the Sullivans

Anonymous said...

Dear Karen, Darren & Family,
Just want you to know we love you guys very much and you are in our prayers daily!!
Praying you will continually feel the Lord's presence surrounding you, and feel His peace that only He can give, Phil.4:7...as Jesus walks with you through this time.
If there's anything we can ever do, please call.
Love & Prayers,
Don & Pam....Bryan & Kevin