I have edited this blog so anyone can leave a comment and not just registered users. Please feel free to leave a comment for Karen and Darren. Thanks, Misty
I just learned today about your cancer. I believe the last time I saw you was at Newnan Hospital last year when you were having some routine tests done. I was up there with my friend who has breast cancer. I have walked through this with her over the past year and so understand to some degree what you are going through. I hope you are able to work it out to get the treatment you want. My heart goes out to you and your family, and I will be praying, as well as our church, that the Lord will be pleased to heal you. I know that you belong to Him, and that He loves you with a love so great that it is incomprehensible.
Karen & Darren - I just found out about Karen's diagnosis & have kept your family in my prayers ever since. Your faith is an inspiration and I pray that God will heal you as we know that He can do. My prayers will continue for you all.
Your aunt & uncle (Charlotte & Dick Shira) listed you on our church's Prayer & Share (Bridges Community Church in Fremont, CA). Charlotte & I got to know each other when we were in a Quilting cell group at church. Will continue to keep you & your young family in prayer.
Cancer is so limited... It cannot cripple love It cannot shatter hope It cannot corrode faith It cannot destroy peace It cannot kill friendship It cannot suppress memories It cannot silence courage It cannot invade the soul It cannot steal eternal life It cannot conquer the spirit.
4 comments:
Praying for the family...
Dear Karen,
I just learned today about your cancer. I believe the last time I saw you was at Newnan Hospital last year when you were having some routine tests done. I was up there with my friend who has breast cancer. I have walked through this with her over the past year and so understand to some degree what you are going through. I hope you are able to work it out to get the treatment you want. My heart goes out to you and your family, and I will be praying, as well as our church, that the Lord will be pleased to heal you. I know that you belong to Him, and that He loves you with a love so great that it is incomprehensible.
Karen & Darren - I just found out about Karen's diagnosis & have kept your family in my prayers ever since. Your faith is an inspiration and I pray that God will heal you as we know that He can do. My prayers will continue for you all.
Karen & Darren,
Your aunt & uncle (Charlotte & Dick Shira) listed you on our church's Prayer & Share (Bridges Community Church in Fremont, CA). Charlotte & I got to know each other when we were in a Quilting cell group at church. Will continue to keep you & your young family in prayer.
Post a Comment