Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hello Everyone,

I’m still working on the next blog and would appreciate your prayers as I’m deciding what and how to share the next season of our lives.

The reason for this post is two fold. First, I want to let you know the new blog should be up and running in a couple of weeks. Second, I want to share with you an opportunity to be praying for Karen’s oldest sister. She is planning to walk in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day here in Atlanta this October.

She lives in Alaska with her family and is training locally there but plans to make the long trip home to walk. You can read more by following this clicking here.

The next post will most likely be the last one to this blog and will include a link to the new blog. Thanks for praying!

Darren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, we'll be praying for you!

I'm looking forward to seeing Y'ALL in October. ;-)

Thanks for putting my Breast Cancer 3 Day link on the blog...you're such a great guy!

:)

Give my (our) love to the entire Isherwood crew!

♥ Leslie (...and the Alaska crew)

Anonymous said...

Hi Darren

Just checking in to see how you are doing, and how the plans for the new site are coming along. I hope that you and your family are having a peaceful summer, and I look forward to reading you uplifting words on your new blog, whenever you are able to write it.

You and your family are still in my prayers

Crystal
Canada